Wednesday, April 21, 2010

on a dark dark day i chose this..

i thought i was fine with it but apparently im not..
i hate it.. thinking about it depresses me... and i kept eating the whole
time to stop thinking about it...

ohhhh i dont know why but since yesterday ive been associating flowers
with my moods.. i was feeling awesome yesterday and i wanted sunflowers..
hahahahah!!! i know im crazy whatever..

omg i literally depressed myself over another issue today..
i was desperately trying to find something and moved my clothes
from this cupboard i have and found photo albums!!!
my gosh looking through them is making me hate myself so bad!!!
:(:( and yes i deal with it by eating
and then i shall go starve myself... :(:(

im starting to feel the weight of making decisions..
i seriously need to start applying for schools and im only gonna start in july..
dont feel like starting so soon...
i guess i should get a job.. but i dont wanna work..
hahahahahahs.

vaishna got us jobs for today and tomoro
and even mummy was like no you're not working..
puffster and vaishna found it pleasing to see my in a working state
and puffster just wanted to see me in uniform with bunned hair..
ermph.. i didnt go though :P hahahas

ok i literally have nothing to watch..
gossip girl, 90210, greys anatomy, private practice, cougar town
and many more all have NO new episodes!!
thats sucky!!!

and true blood is only coming out in JUNE!!!!! :(
why why why!!!
ARGH!!!


No comments: