Thursday, May 20, 2010

gone by..

my gosh been meeting baby all the time heheheh =)
and at the same time he is gonna go into army soon and then
its gonna suck ergh..
and i have a whole list of things to do to occupy my time i guess..

1. LOSE FREAKIN weight... hhahahaha too happy im eating too much..
2. CLEAN MY DAMN ROOM!!! like finally have to do it!!
3. Plan my bdae...
4. Start on my freakin license...
5.hmmm i know there is some more but i cant remember now..
6. oh yeah finish my cross-stitch!!! hahahahaha

anyways ive enjoyed every moment spent with baby ;) hahas



i know i've always got you behind me if i fall :P


fun icing times =)

with bro and baby.. tall phats!!! hahahaha

hahahahas anyways after so long i spoke to lishi!!! i mean kervonne
and its so nice talking to her..
and yes before i forget i', supposed to say she is the cutest person on earth! hahahaha
okok gtg. hahahahahaahah

No comments: