Saturday, May 29, 2010

Turn over

Okies my blog starting to feel quite depressing hahahas..
I'm jus mad and thinking too much.. The result of rotting at home..

I'm wide awake and boyfriend is super sleepy but trying to stay up
till I get sleepy.. He's damn cute la.. Hahaha.. He saw the calender
n realized he only had 4 days left n got sad but he said the sweetest things
and I just kept smiling away.. Hahas

But 4 days is too fast!! NS sucks.. Can't bring charger also..
Ermphs.. Since we got together we've spent almost everyday together
and when we don't meet we're chatting online and on the phone too and texting..

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he kept counting down till his day to go camp.. Now my turn till
he gets to come out!!! Haha okies now I'm getting sleeping..

But I'm tempted to poke him on fb.. He can't sleep peacefully unless he pokes me.. Cute right hahaha...
K I shan't be so bad.. I've to wake up in 3 hours time for kids church outing...
Gooooood night.....

No comments: