Monday, May 24, 2010

:(

Okies I can't sleep but baby is sleepy.. I don't know wat else to do other than blog from my phone.. I don't know how to explain wats running through my head.. there are so many things and I feel as if I'm going crazy just thinking about the things that I'm thinking about. See now even that sounds crazy as it is..

It's like I'm upset at wat he said but that's how he thinks of it and then I remember why it affects me and then I remember something else and I'm not upset but I just want him to hug me.. See crazy right.. Yeah ok I'm answerring myself.. I just don't think it's right but then either way I'm not gonna react that way..

I'm craving for cookies and milk now and just sitting at the balcony.. I never knew it was this peaceful.. And the breeze is just nice.. Feels like i can breathe without that weight on my heart.. And just stop thinking..

Now that stupid Tatu song is stuck in my head.. And it's not just things said but everything.. Ergh I hate this feeling.. I hate the fact that I'm so used to being honest and saying everything out to him and now it sucks when I don't say it out.. I used to be good at it..

Love starts to change you not your being and who you are but the feelings and reactions you thought you would never express.. Who knew that I could get jealous over the slightest of things and feel so much... Ok I had another point but I remembered the jealousy part and forgot my point..

Anyways it's our one month today and you know wats amazing is that he wished my first at the strike of 12... How sweet is that?? I mean everywhere girls complain abt guys forgetting anniversaries and all but here my bf actually remembered on the dot of it.. I find that super adorable.. :) happy 1st month baby :):)

even though it's just one month we've had years behind us a rollervoaster full of memories and this one month being your girlfriend has been super amazing :):) I hope it only gets better. Now and forever baby :)

No comments: