Sunday, May 23, 2010

Round

hmmmmm this weight thing is really starting to annoy me..
i'm getting obsessed with it and reminded of it everyday
oh well atleast obsess about this then think about something else right..

its harder now actually..
before you just try to think about something else
and then u distract yourself..
but now its harder to stop thinking..
its harder to distract..
its just playing...

try having a horror movie replaying in your head 24/7..
thats how much i keep seeing it
the only upside is nowadays i dont wake up thinking
i just check my phone and start from there...

i tried writing it out but i stop before i can even finish the first sentence
ergh..

anyways.. i suddenly had the urge to clean my room
and i acheived it.. ok well i only cleaned 1/3..
hahas i love seeing my nail polish collection all stacked up..
hahas.

1 comment:

Mandi B. said...

Im so with you on your struggles. Its been the hardest thing ever. Just know I am here for you even if you may not know me. Started my own daily blog. Feel free to read.

www.loveaddictsurvivor.blogspot.com

wish I could get more readers but new to this blogging stuff.

take care friend

Mandi B.